- Full time
Choosing where to start or continue your career is one of the most important decisions in every person's life. We invite you to familiarize yourself with the life of "Audifina" - contact us and find out how you can start and develop your career and why you will enjoy working here.Apply now
Expectations for your competencies:
- University degree in accounting or company finance;
- Work experience would be an advantage;
- Knowledge of binary recording and MS EXCEL programs skills (Vlookup, Pivot)
- You can plan and organize your work and think analytically.
- Excellent knowledge of the Lithuanian language;
- Knowledge of the English language would be a great advantage.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
You will independently perform the main audit procedures planned by the auditor and participate in the activity of the audit working group – in performing audits of financial statements and providing other related services to clients.
- Interesting work and good conditions in a friendly team;
- Competitive salary and incentives;
- A great place to learn and develop your skills.
(gross) from 1,300 to 2,100 EUR