Accounting team leader for work with foreign clients
- Full time
Choosing where to start or continue your career is one of the most important decisions in every person's life. We invite you to familiarize yourself with the life of "Audifina" - contact us and find out how you can start and develop your career and why you will enjoy working here.Apply now
Expectations for your competencies:
We expect you to have a university degree (in management, economics or finance) and at least 3 years of experience in managing a department or a project group. We hope you know how to manage complex situations and have negotiation skills.
We would like you to be fluent in Lithuanian and English and have good computer skills. If you can describe yourself as a results-seeker, who wants to improve personally and is not afraid of personal responsibilities, we will make a great match!
Tasks and Responsibilities:
We hope that you will be able to communicate freely with existing and potential international clients. You will have to speak with foreign clients and solve the questions and problems that arise. You will also be responsible for the organization and the quality of the work appointed to the Accounting Group, so we hope that you will be able to cooperate and maintain a positive microclimate in the team.
You will have the opportunity to make suggestions and possible improvements for more efficient work of the Accounting group and to develop the competencies of team members, helping them to grow.
- Health insurance package;
- Motivational supplements;
- Flexible working conditions;
- Great working atmosphere and a friendly team that follows the company’s values;
- Qualification improvement opportunities;
- Other company-provided privileges and additional benefits enjoyed by colleagues;
- Salary (gross) from 2,800 EUR – we are ready to discuss the salary depending on your skills and competencies.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
The phone number for inquiries: +37066946350